Friday 22 November 2013

Juicy Grilled Vegetables


This was our speedy Friday dinner! It was sooo delish and the veges were so juicy! Need I say more?!

I made a dressing for the veges, tossed them in it, grilled them on my George Forman grill, then dressed the grilled veges with the leftover dressing and juices.



Next best thing to a barbecue!

Grilled Veges and Tofu

Ingredients 

Any vegetables of your choice, I used:
  • Zucchinni
  • Asparagus
  • Red Capsicum 


Dressing
1/4 cup of oil, I used olive oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2-3 tablespoons of balsamic vineger
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
white pepper and black pepper to taste

Method

1. Mix dressing together in a large bowl, then evenly coat vegetables.

2. Grill marinated vegetables on a grill, a barbecue would be perfect!

3. Drizzle left over dressing and juices from veges back onto cooked vegetables.

Serve and enjoy on own, or in my case I popped on some tofu marinated in chili oil on the grill.


Yum xx


No comments: