Thursday 25 April 2013

Green Smoothie: Spinach, Pear & Banana


Green smoothies are part of my morning ritual. They are quick and easy way to your daily serving of fruit and veggies. 

I used to make them every morning, but now on Sunday night I make a big batch and freeze them in drink bottles. The night before I defrost one in the fridge, and voila breakfast on the run!

The cool thing about green smoothies are that the possibilities are endless, I like to keep my main ingredients spinach and banana :)

Spinach, Pear & Banana Smoothie

Ingredients:
1- 2 cups Spinach or Baby Spinach
1 Banana 
1 Pear - core taken out
1 cup of water

Method:
Place all of your ingredients in you blender, whizz, then enjoy!

Variations:
  • Spinach, Banana & Pineapple
  • Spinach, Banana & Orange
  • Spinach, Banana & Apple



Kim xx

No comments: