Sunday 19 October 2014

Happiness❤️





I'm posting this shameless car selfie, as I am feeling confident and beautiful.☺️ 


It has been a year since I decided get myself out of a rut and turn my life around physically, mentally and emotionally. I have learnt that true happiness and well being is found within myself, not through anyone, anything, anywhere but myself. I have discovered my right to it.


I truly thank everyone in my life and my followers who are supporting me through this journey. My loved ones have truly blessed me with their unconditional love, support and friendship. And it is encouraging to know that my posts have inspired you, as I embark on my journey to becoming the 'real' me. 



Let us all be encouraged to find ourselves and embrace this journey called life. 




Remember it is not about the destination, but the journey. 



Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.



Kim xxx

2 comments:

pepablog said...

I woke up this morning to your Beautiful selfie, post and comments.Your spirit permeates through the freedom of your lyricism . Love..Self love..love Xxx

Amaze Kitchen said...

Thank you Liv for continuing to be a huge inspiration and support in my life. xxx